Tutor Profile: Matthew
- Guerin Catholic High School
- University of Notre Dame, History
- Second authorship on an academic paper: N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligand Stability on Gold Nanoparticles in Biological MediaHonors Student
- Exceptional tutor, with an attention to detail and preparation that sets a good example for his students. Connects with his students, who enjoy working with Matthew!
- Loves all things science…”I’ve found that one of the best ways to learn is to teach!”
- Likes golf, reading, video games, movies, and hiking in National Parks.
- Loves education and is planning to become a full-time teacher.
- SAT Composite Score 1520.
- Basic Math (K-8)
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Language Arts (K-8)
- AP History
- Chemistry (Advanced)
- SAT Test Prep
- Homework Help
- Study/Organizational Skills